MA Lighting has now released the grandMA3 software version 1.6. This release brings massive improvements in the area of presets and data handling:
• Intuitive programming with selective, global and universal presets
• Auto preset mode takes care of standard preset operations without thinking about data
• Fixture exchange transfers the preset data – important for touring and festival shows
• Universal presets can be created even before patching fixtures
In addition, there are many workflow improvements. Additional information for showfiles has been added to the Backup menu and the Stomp command has been revised based on numerous user feedbacks. The new version also includes visibility and overview improvements, especially for grandMA3 onPC users.
The new command wing bar fits perfectly at the bottom of screens used together with a grandMA3 onPC command wing or grandMA3 onPC command wing XT.
In addition, there are also some new implementations that will enrich lighting control in many different areas:
• Markers – move and rotate objects in 3D, even with connection to PSN data
• CleanUp command – delete objects which are not used in the showfile
• New RDM parameters and notifications
• Support of RDM proxy devices – especially useful for installations
• and many more
For the complete list of features and enhancements please visit: www.malighting.com/grandMA3-software
Here you can find some video tutorials about the new features. Additionally you can visit the MA E-Learning for the grandMA3 special course v1.6 which contains all information about the new software release. Just contact your local MA distributor to get access!
The grandMA3 software is the soul of the grandMA3 platform and is designed to meet current and future lighting control requirements. MA Lighting provides new and existing users of all genres with a lighting control tool to create new and exciting shows at any scale.